Drupal Questions & Answers

Ask and answer Drupal related questions! No question too simple or complex!
pavlos's picture
Asked by on Mon 17th Jan 2011
Panels 3 and layouts

Hi all. I am in my first install of drupal and i want to ask a question about layouts and the panels 3 module. I want setup a fluid layout with two columns. The first one to take over the 75% width of the screen and the other the 25% so i can male a page to use it as my homepage. What layout i need to select? How can i arrange the width of the columns. Thanks for any help.

Commenting on this Drupal Question is closed.